There are many benefits to companies in taking control of their own gas supply and generating their own Nitrogen on site. Nitrogen generators produce nitrogen gas from a standard air compressor;
The air is sieved so that oxygen and other gases are removed. The resulting nitrogen can then safely be stored on site.
PSA NITROGEN GENERATION IS A COST-EFFECTIVE ALTERNATIVE TO DELIVERED GAS
FROM MID 2021, AIRTEC Compressors of Ireland and Omega Air of Slovenia have joined as partners, striving to deliver the best Nitrogen Generators possible TOGETHER in these challenging times.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Absorption is the physical process of separating molecules. Our Pressure Swing Adsorption (PSA) systems generate nitrogen, by separating it from the oxygen in ordinary air.
A vessel containing carbon molecular sieve, or CMS, is filled with compressed air. The smaller oxygen molecules are adsorbed by the sieve material while the larger nitrogen molecules drift past and are collected in a nitrogen receiver.
Pressure is then released from the vessel, and the oxygen molecules are vented to the atmosphere. At the same time, the cycle is repeated in a second vessel to provide a flow of gas into the nitrogen receiver.
THE KEY BENEFITS FROM HIRING
NITROGEN FROM AIRTEC
- SAVE UP TO 90% COSTS OVER TRADITIONAL NITROGEN SUPPLY METHODS SUCH AS CYLINDERS OR LIQUID SUPPLY
- YOU HAVE GREATED CONTROL OVER YOUR OWN NITROGEN SUPPLY COSTS AND DELIVERIES
- CONSISTENT AND RELIABLE GAS, QUALITY GUARANTEED
- A REDUCED CARBON IMPACT THROUGH ELIMINATION OF LOGISITICAL REQUIREMENTS OF CYLINDER DELIVERIES
- INCREASED SAFETY THROUGH THE REMOVAL OF HAZARDS ASSOCIATED WITH TRADITIONAL SUPPLY
- FLEXIBLE PRODUCT DESIGN FROM AIRTEC ALLOWS THE GENERATOR TO GROW WITH YOUR FUTURE DEMANDS
- RETURN ON INVESTMENT IS ACHIEVEABLE WITHIN 12-24 MONTHS